A few of us girls took the free shuttle to relax at another beach in the resort for the afternoon. There were maybe eight other people on the beach or in the restaurant because it is still the ‘low’ season. Someone had the great idea of taking the lounge chairs into the water. The potential enjoyment of this situation quickly declined as the strong winds washed up bits of sea grass to stick to our legs and backs, the start to seriously distasteful tan lines.
From this beach you can make out the two bulges where the waves begin to break – there are two separated and overturned halves to a large boat that apparently came too shallow long ago. I heard it is pretty cool to snorkel out to and see, but from my previous experiences with the snorkel, I doubt I’ll be making that journey.Sunday, June 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment